8 Great Ways to Celebrate Fall in Frisco
Autumn has come to homes in Frisco TX and it’s time to celebrate! Adults and children alike will find plenty of opportunities to bask in the season’s glow. Here are 8 places you can visit to make the most of fall:
- Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. Open September 15-November 21. Choose the perfect pumpkin for carving or decorating, interact with more than 50 animals in the petting farm, take a hay ride or find your way through a hay maze.
- Pumpkins on the Prairie. Grace Avenue United Methodist Church. September 29-October 31. Open daily with pumpkins galore, hay rides, hay maze, bounce houses and games. Additional activities on weekends include pumpkin launches, face painting and more.
- First United Methodist Church Fall Festival. October 17. This festival features plenty of pumpkins, games, food, live entertainment and bounce houses. The church will also host a Trunk or Treat on October 28.
- Philips Episcopal Preschool Fall Festival. October 20 from noon-3 pm. Families will enjoy the carnival games, bounce houses, petting zoo, dunk tank and live music. A silent auction offers opportunities to bid on unique items.
- Trick or Treat at Fire Safety Town. October 26 from 6 pm-9 pm. You may want to arrive early for this very popular annual event for kids in 5th grade and under. Kids can trick or treat in the miniature village, explore fire trucks and tour the safety house.
- Toyota Stadium. October 27 from 4 pm-9 pm. Offering something for all ages, this fundraising event features a kids’ carnival in the afternoon, a haunted fashion show in the evening and live music throughout the day. Other activities include magic shows, photo opportunities, a haunted maze, fashion and art displays.
- Fall Festival at Dr. Pepper Ballpark. October 28 from 11 am-1 pm. Kids can participate in a costume contest, paint a pumpkin, play catch on the ballfield and enjoy the playground and bounce houses. Refreshments will be available for $1 each including nachos, popcorn, hot dogs, Dr. Pepper and beer.
- Frisco Veterans’ Day Community Parade. Toyota Stadium. November 10 from 10 am to noon. Honor the holiday by attending this annual parade featuring fire trucks, floats, sports teams and more.
Want to be in the center of Frisco’s fun fall season? Call Landon Homes today at 866-898-3603 to schedule your personal tour of our new homes in Frisco TX.Tags: frisco new homes, New Homes in Frisco