LANDON HOMES CAREERS
To submit resume, fill out form and attach resume using the file upload option.
Responsible for generating new house start budgets as well as maintaining and updating Purchase Orders and budgets while under construction.
- Strong attention to detail
- High focus and accuracy with numbers
- Team player & ability to work independently
- Quality focus
- Excel, Brix data base, construction knowledge, and ability to read blueprints is a plus but not required
- Generating New Start Budgets
- Purchase Order Revisions after Start
- Communicate and assist other departments as needed
- Construction Managers
- Answer questions regarding POs and PO corrections as needed
Work Environment: Must be able to type about 25 words a minute, sit for long periods of time. Office is quiet with a teamwork environment.
Warranty Manager; On-going
We are looking for an experienced New Home Warranty Manager. Residential warranty experience and/or related experience required.
- Experience in homebuilding industry required, specifically in warranty or construction
- Excellent communication skills including effective email communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Schedule Customer Service work with homeowners, field personnel and trades
- Ensure timely completion of all Customer Service requests
- Control warranty costs
- Process payroll
- Negotiate bids with trades
- Meet with trades, vendors and homeowner to determine warranty coverage
Landon Homes offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Auto and cell phone allowance
Construction Manager; On Going
Oversee construction projects from beginning to completion. Select, hire, and coordinate subcontractors and laborers while monitoring compliance with building and safety regulations. Review and report the work progress on daily basis.
- Excel in customer satisfaction
- Meet established job cost budgets
- Have knowledge of construction time lines and processes
- Must be detail oriented with effective time management skills and able to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work with multiple interactions daily with team members, customers, subcontractors, vendors, city inspectors, and management
- Knowledge of Build Pro is a plus