Top 5 Things to Build Better Homes
Top 5 Things Landon Homes does to Build Better Homes in Dallas
New homes today are built stronger and more energy efficient than ever. Homes can stand up against some of the worst weather and still be left standing with walls, windows and the roof intact.
When comparing the homebuilders for your new home, consider the following 5 ways Landon Homes builds you a better home to meet or exceed all the new and improved energy efficiency standards and latest building codes.
- Add ½ inch Styrofoam™ Sheathing for enhanced thermal efficiency which reduces energy costs – most builders will only use cardboard sheathing.
- Add Fortiflash Waterproof Membrane to increase building durability and energy efficiency by protecting against air infiltration in the most demanding environmental conditions.
- Low E-240 Plus glass windows that block over 84% of the harmful UV rays to keep inside temperatures cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Bottom line: this can save you up to 20% on your monthly energy bills.
- Higher R-Value Insulation – blown R38 insulation on flat attic surfaces and R-22 insulation laid on sloped ceilings increases energy efficiency and decreasing your energy bills.
- 2 x 6 Wall Construction makes this all possible! Holding up to 62% more insulation, 2 x 6 framing is 50% thicker making your house sturdier and more energy efficient. Most builders offer only 2 x 4 framing.
Landon Homes builds new homes in the north Dallas areas of Frisco and Little Elm. Offering uncompromising quality, John Landon of Landon Homes has maintained a high commitment to customer satisfaction and exemplary value for more than 20 years.
For more information about new homes in North Dallas built better and stronger than other homes in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, contact Tanya Smith by phone at 214-707-0347 or just click on our LIVE CHAT feature throughout the Landon Homes website for speedy answers to all of your new home questions.Tags: dallas homes, Dallas-Ft Worth homes, energy efficient homes in dallas, frisco ISD new homes, homebuilding in Dallas, new home construction, new homes in dallas