Tips to Make Your Move Easier
Are you planning a move to a new home in Copper Canyon TX? Moving to a new home is exciting. Yes, there’s some work involved, but with these tips your move can be your easiest one yet!
- Declutter first. This step saves you from packing, transporting and dealing with items you don’t want anyway. You want to make a fresh, clean start in your new home, so get rid of clutter before you move. Donate usable items so they can benefit someone else.
- Decide where things will go in your new home. This is especially helpful for large items like furniture. Draw floor plans to show your moves or helpers where furniture pieces will go in each room.
- Schedule help. Contact professional movers, friends or family members as soon as you know your moving date. Rent a truck or moving van if needed. You can also rent or borrow a dolly to move heavy items like appliances.
- Collect boxes and other supplies. You’ll probably need at least several rolls of packing tape, paper or bubble wrap and markers. Don’t forget to collect some blankets or other cushioning for furniture and appliances.
- Now start packing! Label boxes with the contents and the name of the room they’ll go in. Set aside a box of things you’ll need during the first day and night at your new home, such as toiletries, a change of clothes and pajamas, towels and washcloths, tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, utensils, trash bags and phone chargers.
Still looking for the right home? Landon can build your dream home in these DFW new home communities:
Vickery in Copper Canyon: Homes from the $920s. Gated community with walking trails and ponds. Quick access to major highways and close to Flower Mound and Highland Village.
Canyon Falls in Argyle: Homes from the $770s. Convenient to DFW airport, Flower Mound, Southlake Town Center and major financial employers. Outstanding amenities with two resort-style pools, a dog park, splash pad and more.
Lexington Country in Frisco: New section with 64’ lots coming soon in this luxury community! Homes from the $940s.
Magnolia Landing in Rowlett: Homes from the $420s. Unique community with Craftsman homes on 60’ lots and Cottage homes on 40’ mews-style lots. Convenient to Lake Ray Hubbard and President George Bush Turnpike.
Call Landon Homes at 469-804-5534 to start planning your new home in Copper Canyon TX.Tags: copper canyon homes homes for sale, copper canyon new homes, copper canyon texas