Landon’s 5 Step Home Buying Process
As a leading new home builder in Frisco TX, we often hear from potential homebuyers who aren’t sure how to begin the process of working with a builder. They want to know what steps they need to take to start creating their dream home.
Although the process can seem intimidating, we’ve made it simple with our resource-filled website and a set of simple steps for planning a dream home with us. You can get started right now, in the comfort of your own home, or while lounging on the beach during your vacation!
- Begin by browsing our site to learn about the communities we build in. Our currently active communities are located in Frisco, Argyle, Copper Canyon and Rowlett. Our Allen communities of Pecan Meadow and Walnut Springs are currently sold out. We’re building in Argyle at Canyon Falls; in Copper Canyon at Vickery; in Frisco at Hollyhock, Lexington Country and Edgestone at Legacy; and in Rowlett at Magnolia Landing. Narrow down your choices based on location, amenities, home designs and prices.
- Once you have a community or two in mind, look more closely at the home designs we build in those communities. Please note that not all designs are available in all areas. Take note of the various elevations and options for each plan. Feel free to chat with us if you have any questions while you’re browsing.
- Now that you have a good idea of where you want to live and which home designs you like, make an appointment to tour the communities that appeal to you. Visit the model homes while you’re there. These visits will help you make your final decisions about where you want to live and which floor plan is right for you.
- When you decide what you want, you’ll be ready to meet with our sales team to begin the buying process in earnest. During this phase you’ll have the opportunity to visit our design center and choose the finishing touches for your home. Once construction begins, we’ll meet with you on site to review the progress.
- After your home is complete, we’ll meet you there one more time to walk through before the closing. Then we’ll have the closing and you can move in!
Ready to get started? Call Landon Homes at 469-804-5534 to start planning your home with a leading new home builder in Frisco TX.Tags: energy efficient homes in frisco, Frisco, frisco ISD new homes, New Homes in Frisco