7 Reasons to Build a New Home with Landon
Are you looking at homes in Frisco, TX to buy? If you’re considering new construction, it’s important that you choose a home builder you can trust, and who will deliver a high quality home that you will be happy to live in for many years to come. Here are some reasons why you should choose Landon Homes to build your new home:
1. Top quality construction – Many Landon Homes’ employees and subcontractors have worked with the home builder for decades and are second-generation members of the Landon team. In addition, architects work hand-in-hand with energy experts to create a home that is both beautiful and eco-friendly.
2. Affordable prices – For more than 20 years, the Landon name has been synonymous with uncompromising quality, commitment to customer satisfaction, and exemplary value. The home builder conserves energy resources and minimizes your monthly utility expenses while maximizing design impact and flex space.
3. Unparalleled customer service – Landon Homes has won many awards and honors in the building industry, including being recognized for providing outstanding customer service. The sales team at Landon works with home buyers throughout the building process, answering questions and providing information about construction, care and home maintenance.
4. Great locations – Whether at Austin Ridge, Richwoods Landing, Grayhawk Estates or Willow Bay, you’ll find Landon homes in Frisco, TX are conveniently located near exceptional schools, parks, shopping and entertainment.
5. Green building methods – Landon homes are “better built by design,” incorporating building methods that make a home very efficient to operate. Energy saving features include 2×6 exterior wall construction, superb heat-reducing windows, exceptional attic insulation ratings and tech-shield radiant barriers, and much more at no extra cost.
6. Spacious floor plans – As one of the premier home builders in Texas, Landon offers many different floor plans to suit your style and taste. Choose from three, four, or five bedroom homes on generously sized lots, with community amenities that feature pools, playground and hiking trails.
7. Design center – The design center staff at Landon Homes knows all the latest trends in home design and can help you choose what fixtures, flooring and appliances to use in your new home before building begins.
Landon Homes is rated among the best home builders in the north Dallas area. For more information about new homes in Frisco, TX, visit the website to speak with Tanya Smith, our internet sales manager and learn why you should choose Landon Homes as your green home builder.Tags: Dallas-Ft Worth homes, energy efficient homes in dallas, energy efficient homes in frisco, energy efficient homes in north dallas, FAQ, FAQ Dallas New Homes, frisco ISD new homes, frisco new homes, green construction for new homes, homebuilding in Dallas, Landon news, Lifestyle 8000 tax credit, Lifestyle dallas homes, north Dallas home builder