5 Ways to Turn Your New Frisco TX Home into a Staycation Resort
Vacations are a great way to relax and enjoy a change of scenery. But if travel is not in the cards for you this year, here are a few ways to turn your new home in Frisco, TX into a staycation resort.
1. Build a Fire Pit – Do you have fond childhood memories of sitting around a roaring campfire? Create new memories for your family to enjoy by digging your own fire pit. A circular stone-walled pit dug into the ground will light up the yard whether a fire blazes or not. Hang out with friends and enjoy a glass of wine, or roast some marshmallows with the kids.
2. Add a Fountain – Enhance the backyard of your new home in Frisco TX with the addition of a fountain. Built with a few large stones, a pump and plain old municipal water, a DIY fountain will help you unwind from a stressful day of work with its soothing sights and sounds.
3. Bathroom Spa Makeover – Give your bathroom a spa makeover by removing clutter, adding some tranquil plants and scented candles. You can also add a massaging shower head or steam shower to create the ultimate relaxation experience.
4. Add a Reading Nook – Longing for a place to curl up and read or enjoy a little nap in the outdoors? An arbor bench is the perfect solution. You can dress it up with greenery or enjoy the bench’s natural beauty. The architecture makes a lovely addition to the backyard of your Frisco TX new home.
5. Hang a Porch Swing – Lounging on the front porch is one way to enjoy the lazy days of summer. Why not kick the relaxation up a notch by installing a porch swing? Not only does a porch swing add a serene feel to your home, but it also adds a touch of elegance and style to your curb appeal. Even if you don’t have a porch, you can still add a free-swaying rocker to a deck or garden.
When you’re looking for a new home in Frisco TX, Landon Homes has you covered with its high quality, affordable green homes. As one of the best home builders in north Dallas, Landon specializes in building attractive, eco-friendly homes of lasting value and quality in exceptional neighborhoods. Visit our website to discover the Landon difference, and learn why our homes are better built, by design.Tags: Dallas-Ft Worth homes, energy efficient homes in dallas, energy efficient homes in frisco, energy efficient homes in north dallas, FAQ, FAQ Dallas New Homes, frisco ISD new homes, frisco new homes, green construction for new homes, homebuilding in Dallas, Landon news, Lifestyle 8000 tax credit, Lifestyle dallas homes, north Dallas home builder