8 Things to Consider When Building a New Home This Year
Will this be the year you build your dream house in a community of Argyle TX homes? Here are 8 features to think about before you start planning a new home in 2022:
- Flex spaces: Most new homes today have one or more flex spaces, since so many people work or learn from home. Decide what kind of space your family needs, whether it’s a game room, media room, study, bonus room or a combination of spaces.
- Kitchen efficiency: The best kitchens are designed with the sink, stove and refrigerator arranged in a “work triangle” to save steps. They also use energy-efficient appliances designated by the ENERGY STAR label.
- Storage space: Choose floor plans with ample closet space and other storage areas to help control clutter in your home.
- Smart home technology: Smart homes make life easier, safer and more comfortable for their occupants. Look for programmable thermostats and be sure the home is capable of supporting other smart features like lighting, security cameras and smart appliances.
- Prewiring for security and sound systems: Ask your builder if your home will be prewired for these features so you can have them installed easily as soon as you move in.
- Lighting: Good lighting will make your home safer and more functional. LED lighting uses less energy than incandescent and can be connected to smart home apps.
- Pet areas: If you have pets, remember to include their needs when choosing a floor plan. You may want a mud room where you can clean your dog’s paws after he’s been outside.
- Outdoor spaces: Do you like to relax or entertain outdoors? Make sure the home plan you choose provides a comfortable place to do so.
At Landon Homes, we work closely with you to include the features you want in your new home. We have a variety of floor plans with optional upgrades. You’ll also be able to choose design details such as flooring, tiles and lighting fixtures in our Design Gallery.
At our Canyon Falls community in Argyle TX, we offer 10 floor plans starting in the $740s. These spacious homes have multiple flex spaces; energy efficient lighting, HVAC and appliances; large closets and covered back patios.
Call or text Landon Homes today at 469-804-5534 to schedule your personalized tour of the Canyon Falls community of Argyle TX homes.Tags: argyle texas homes, argyle texas new homes, new homes in argyle texas