5 Useful Items You Need in Your First Home
More first-time homebuyers than ever are moving into Frisco homes. If you’re one of them, check out this list of 5 commonly overlooked items that are necessary in your new home:
- Toolbox and basic tools. Now that you own your first home, you’ll likely want to hang pictures, put up shelves or build DIY projects. Having a selection of tools in a handy toolbox will make your work easier.
- Stepladder or stool. You’ll almost certainly need one at some point to reach light bulbs, stow things away on high shelves, or stock your upper kitchen cabinets.
- Fire safety items. From day one your home should have smoke and CO detectors, a fire extinguisher on every floor and in the garage, and at least one fire escape ladder on the upper floors.
- Outdoor trash cans. Buy good-quality lidded cans that will keep out critters and withstand being tossed around on trash day.
- Gardening tools. Even if your HOA includes yard maintenance, you may want to plant some flowers out front or have a garden in the back yard.
These items can help you have a smooth transition when you move into your new home in Lexington Frisco. This brand new community has neighborhoods at a range of price points from first-time homebuyer to luxury estate-style homes. The community offers low-maintenance living with front yard maintenance included. Residents will enjoy on-site amenities such as a resort-style pool, fitness center, clubhouse and walking trails that connect to the Six Cities Hike & Bike Trail. Plans are in place for Frisco Independent Schools to be built in the community.
Lexington Frisco’s entry-level neighborhoods are Symmetry, Duet and Impression. Symmetry features the community’s most affordable homes on 37 foot lots. This series has 4 home designs to choose from with options for customizing. These spacious two story homes are 1,909-2,469 square feet and have rear entry garages, 4 bedrooms and 2.5-3 baths. Each home has a first-floor main bedroom suite and 1-3 flex spaces such as a study and game room. Homes in Symmetry range from the $530s-600s.
Duet homes are on 41 foot lots and priced in the $580s-680s. Impression series homes are on 55 foot lots and start in the $780s.
Call Landon Homes today at 469-804-5534 to learn about our current You Choose How to Use promotion. Choose 2% towards rate lock, closing costs, rate buy down or decorating allowance on any of our brand new Frisco homes.Tags: energy efficient homes in frisco, frisco new homes, New Homes in Frisco