5 Things to Know When Moving to Argyle TX
More people than ever are moving to new homes in Argyle TX. The area appeals to a range of buyers with its rural atmosphere and convenient access to city amenities in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Whether you’re a young single, a retiree or somewhere in between, Argyle can be the perfect place for you.
Here are some things to know when moving to this in-demand area:
- Argyle embodies the best of small-town country life. It’s located in a rural area with rolling hills, lakes and farms.
- You never have to be bored living in Argyle. The area is full of interesting things to do, including attending professional sports events and cultural activities in Dallas, watching a race at the Texas Motor Speedway near Fort Worth, or going hiking, horseback riding, fishing or boating.
- With good access to jobs in finance, technology and management, Argyle residents have a high median income. The area is home to major finance employers including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
- Argyle has a low crime rate, an important contributor to quality of life.
- Dallas and Fort Worth are within a 45-minute drive of Argyle. The DFW airport is only about 20 minutes away.
When you move into a new home in our Canyon Falls community, you can take advantage of all the benefits of living in Argyle. Our on-site community amenities are the icing on the cake. Canyon Falls has two resort-style swimming pools, a kids’ splash pad, hiking and biking trails through 200 acres of natural landscape, a playground, fitness center and dog park.
The community is located within the well-regarded Argyle ISD. The middle school is right in the community, and a new elementary school is set to open for the 2022-23 school year.
You can choose from 9 floor plans to build your dream home in Canyon Falls. These homes have 3-5 bedrooms plus flex spaces such as private studies, media rooms and game rooms. Customizing options are available, including a choice of exterior designs. Homes in Canyon Falls start in the $740s.
We invite you to make an appointment to visit our model home at 200 Big Sky Circle, Northlake, TX 76262. Model hours are Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
Call Effie Ascaridis at 940-240-1600 to schedule your tour of the Canyon Falls community of new homes in Argyle TX.Tags: argyle texas homes, homes in argyle texas, new homes in argyle tx