Spring is a popular time of year to look at new homes in Frisco TX. While you’re searching for your dream home, plan a few breaks so you can enjoy some of the fun things to do this time of year. Here are some suggestions for springtime activities in Frisco.
- Frisco Central Park – Get some fresh air, plan a picnic or simply go for a walk with your dog in this terrific park, which features cattle sculptures, waterfalls and native landscaping.
- Pizzeria Testa’s Patio – One of the great ways to enjoy a warm Texas evening is with a cold drink on the patio at Pizzeria Testa. Pair a glass of Bellafina Prosecco and a slice of margherita pizza, and you’ve got the makings for a delicious evening. You can even enjoy your food and drinks while your children play on the lawn adjacent to the restaurant at Simpson Plaza.
- Arts in the Square – Springtime is festival season! One of our favorites is the Arts in the Square festival, which showcases unique pieces from local arts in art, pottery, textiles and more.
- The Snow Cone Lady – A Frisco institution for 31 years, The Snow Cone Lady serves up delicious snow cones in a variety of tasty flavors.
- Frisco Makers Market – Come out to the green space behind Lillian Welch on Main Street on Saturdays to view local art and shop for vintage treasures, while listening to music and sipping mimosas. The free event is a great way to support local artists and crafters.
- Running Club of Frisco – Dust off your running shoes and get back into gear with the local running club. Whether you’re training for a 5k, half or full marathon, or just want to get some exercise, this club has the coaches and schedules to help you reach your fitness goals. The best part is that you aren’t running alone!
- Frisco Athletic Center – When you want to keep cool, head to the Indoor and Outdoor Aquatic Centers at the Frisco Athletic Center. You and the kids will enjoy two water slides, a lazy river, lagoon pool and large interactive water play structure.
- Frisco Farmers Market – Looking for some fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as gourmet items, desserts and pasta? Head out to the Farmers Market on 4th Street between Main and Elm on Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm (while supplies last).
- Frisco Trails – When you’re in the mood for a hike or a long bike ride, go out and enjoy one of the many trails around Frisco. TrailLink provides a map of the top rated trails in the area, including the Bachman Lake Park Loop Trail, Arbor Hills Trail and Trinity Levee Trail.
- Frisco Rough Riders – What would spring be without baseball? Catch the Rough Riders in action at Dr. Pepper Ballpark.
You’ll find energy efficient new homes in Frisco TX in the beautiful neighborhood of Richwoods Province. Landon Homes offers a variety of stunning floor plans, with home sizes ranging from just over 3,100 square feet to nearly 5,000 square feet of living space. The community is conveniently located just minutes from the Dallas North Tollway and all the shopping, sports and entertainment Frisco has to offer. Call Landon Sales Manager Elmer Carino now at 214-705-0800 to find out about our New Spring Specials.