Landon Homes is launching a new development of high quality, energy-efficient homes in Frisco, TX. Richwoods is one of the biggest housing projects to be built in North Dallas in recent years, featuring 1600 homesites in a variety of lot sizes. Landon expects the first models to be available in spring 2012.
Should you decide to buy a new home in Richwoods, it’s important to get organized for the building process. Here are some tips to help you during the planning stages:
1. Assemble financial reports – Gather your bank records and other financial statements to determine just how much home you can afford.
2. Obtain financing – Once you’ve set your budget, take the time to get pre-qualified and pre-approved for a new home in Richwoods. North Dallas mortgage experts like TX Home Lending can help you through the buying process, so it goes as smoothly as possible.
3. Determine home style – Evaluate the different home styles your builder has to offer and determine which one will be right for you. For instance, do you prefer a one or two-story home? Find out what design options are available.
4. Choose floor plan –Do you want a big kitchen or something cozier? The plan you choose factors into the overall cost and affects how well your family will live together in the years ahead.
5. Select products – When you visit the design center you can choose what fixtures, flooring and appliances you’d like for your new home in Richwoods before building begins. The professional design center staff at Landon Homes knows all the latest trends in home design and can guide you through each decision – big or small.
Contact Tanya Smith at 214-707-0347 to learn more about the Richwoods development, or to sign up for a tour of our design center and learn what the Landon Homes difference is all about.