LANDON HOMES CAREERS
EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITIES
- Construction Manager
- Customer Care Manager
- Starts Coordinator
- Submit permits and gather all materials required to start homes
- Maintain calendars and tracking schedules for starts
- Coordinate with sales team, purchasing and contracts department to ensure proper paperwork and budgets are distributed
- Work with vendors and supplies for all required permit materials
- Prepare for new communities by researching city requirements.
- Must be detailed oriented, focused and pro active
- Have a clear understanding of home building and the materials used
- Willingness to work with others and to adapt to a changing environment
- Responsible for generating house start budgets, processing purchase orders and budgets during construction
- Start budgets: Generate preliminary base cost report, generate address specific budget comparison and submit finalized budget to construction for approval. Includes comprehensive budget analysis and potential customized options.
- Mid construction budget adjustments: change order submittals and mid construction revisions that require extra purchase orders
- Variance verification: Analyze change orders and extra purchase orders for accuracy
- Job requirements: attention to detail, ability to multi-task, ability to comprehend and analyze architectural plans, and effective communication skills
- Computer skills: office suite, 10-key, and data entry. Builder specific software: JD Edwards and/or Lloyds, and Brix system a must.
To submit resume, fill out form and attach resume using the file upload option.